If you currently have an ACA health plan, you may not be receiving all of the tax credit you deserve. With costs rising significantly for 2017, now is the time to review your options with an experienced certified agent. There is no extra cost associated with this service.
Most insurance companies have changed or redesigned their plans for 2017. As a result, it is estimated that more than 60% of plan members will be forced to make plan changes or will elect to choose a different plan option for the coming year.
There are new plan options for you to consider. We won’t insult anyone’s intelligence by saying that the changes for 2017 are favorable – they are not! However, you need to know your options – all of your options.
Our agency has both traditional and non-traditional plans available that satisfy the IRS requirement to carry health benefits, or face financial penalties. Plus, we have Health Plan Packages that can reduce overall cost for many, while covering the coverage gaps that can spell financial ruin for those that fail to plan appropriately.
Call us today for:
• Courteous, professional, and experienced guidance
• Plan options for families and individuals of every budget
• Traditional fully-insured benefit plans
• Non-traditional/non-insurance faith-based programs that satisfy the IRS tax penalty requirements
• Packages that utilize a combination of products to increase coverage at an overall lower price point
• Dental programs for individuals and families that provide group-level coverages and pricing
Call us today! Call volume tends to increase dramatically as the Open Enrollment Period progresses. Get ahead by calling now!